Below are some things we are doing to ensure that all who enter Laurel Wesleyan Church are comfortable:
- Mandatory postings are found at both main church entrances.
- Hand sanitizer is available at entry and other locations inside the church.
- Front doors are propped open so that entrance is gained by not having to open/touch door, if weather permits.
- Entry doors to restrooms and sanctuary remain propped open to avoid having to touch to enter.
- Two separate services continue to be held: 9 a.m. service for our vulnerable church family and 10:45 a.m. family service with children's ministry and Pursuit Youth.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn to enter and move about in the building; a supply of masks is maintained and may be found at both main entrances of the church.
- Social distancing is encouraged; chairs in the sanctuary are spaced to accommodate social distancing.
- Touchless offering receptacles are utilized and are found at the entrances/exits of the sanctuary.
- Custodial staff perform regular cleaning services and sanitizing of surfaces.
- Vollara ActivePure air purifier has been installed and runs constantly to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We realize that given the current environment, some are not comfortable to come into the church right now. Below is what we are doing to provide a way for all to participate and/or view the service without leaving their homes:
- Live streaming services; currently we are live streaming our 10:45 a.m. service.
- Recorded services are placed on website early the following week to be available for viewing at any time, if there are no technical issues preventing this to occur.